Is a secure, easy and convenient way for your customer to pay you.
All you need
Is the customer’s email address or phone number.
Email or sms the payment link to your customer and allow them to easily pay via card
Why choose PayU Receive?
No website required.
Send payment requests directly to your customer.
Payment requests can be branded with your company logo and look and feel.
Payment links can be adapted to your communication e.g. invoices, email quotes, statements, etc.
Increase collections on overdue accounts.
Frequently asked questions
- In the PayU Receive platform, simply enter the customer reference and payment amount to generate your unique sms, email or link to use in social media.
- Once the customer clicks on the link or payment button, the customer is directed to a secure payment page.
- Once your customer makes payment, they will receive a payment confirmation.
- The PayU Receive platform will automatically update to reflect any customer payments. You will also be informed via email of all payments.
- Yes. The email template can be branded with your company logo as well as look an feel. The sms cannot be branded but you are able to edit the wording.
- Yes. PayU Receive supports bulk uploads with the use of .csv files. We also have a full suite of API’s available for enterprise solutions
- PayU will send the sms, email or link to your customer. The sms will contain your unique link and the email will be populated with your very own payment button. We require your SMTP credentials to send emails on your behalf.
- The current payment methods supported include credit cards and e-commerce enabled debit cards
- Yes. You can generate a unique link to send to your customers using any form of electronic communication.
- No. You do not require a website for PayU Receive. As part of the solution, we will provide you with your own payment page
- PayU Receive is PCI DSS v3.2 Compliant. All card transactions is 3D Secure Authenticated which increases the security for your customer and limits the risk of chargebacks