Customers’ cards are securely tokenized and stored in our PCI-DSS level 1 compliant secured vault.
Real-time response of success/failure.
Optional enable ReD Advanced Fraud Management Service.
Managed by you, giving you full control over managing your customers’ cards.
Who can use PayU Subscription?
Merchants who has an existing subscription service functionality.
A customer makes at least one transaction per annum.
If you have prior consent from your customers to process a transaction as a recurring transaction (in accordance with Card Payment Processing Rules).
Where can PayU Subscription transactions be viewed?
Frequently asked questions
- You must get consent from your customers to setup a recurring transaction with PayU Subscription.
- This can be done in a number of ways. For example, you can do this by including the consent in your terms and conditions.
- Please see our integration documentation for further guidance.
- 1. Your customer must advise their bank that their card has been stolen.
- 2. Your customer must advise you that their card has been stolen (be sure to check with the customer that step 1 has been done)
- 3. You advise PayU to remove the card(s) from your customer’s profile by contacting our Support Team. In order for us to do this, you need to provide us with the PMID (token) as well as the MerchantCustomerID (relationship between you and your customer).
- Yes, your customer can store multiple cards on their profile
- Your customer can add a new card.
- Any transactions attempted against an expired card will fail.
- Yes, PayU adheres to international PCI (payment card industry) compliance standards for data security for the credit card data handled by PayU.
- All internal processes strictly adheres to the PCI-DSS level 1 certification - the highest that can be achieved.
- Yes, your customer can delete their card.
- Contact PayU with the PMID (token) as well as the MerchantCustomerID (relationship between you and your customer) in order to remove card(s) from your customer’s profile.
- This can be done by contacting our support team.